Stawika Capital Limited processes personal data about it’s customers through it’s Mobile Money Lending Application with due diligence and care.
2. Information Collection;
Upon downloading and registering for the Stawika Mobile Money Lending Application, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information for you to be able to fully access and enjoy our services.
This information includes, but is not limited to, name, National I.D Number, mobile phone number, PIN Number, Postal address, email address, physical address, place of work, current financial status etc.
We process personal information for the following purposes;
- To enable us offer and provide our services online.
- To allow us maintain and run our business.
- To help keep our customers informed of our products and market any new product/service.
- To enable us contact our customers with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
- To allow us disburse soft loans to our customers on request.
- To allow customer service management.
- To enable us update our customers about their outstanding loans and interest earned thereon.
- To enable us perform research and analysis relating to our services and products.
- To enable us perform business tracking of our services.
- To help us conduct market surveys.
- To help us enhance our services.
Personal data and information is not shared with third parties save for the following;
- Staff members of Stawika Capita Limited.
- Business Partners, Affiliate companies and other service providers to the extent our services foresee such disclosure through an address book to create connections and facilitate our services or for data hosting.
- For Legal Reasons; We may share personal data with our lawyers, debt collectors or Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) in instances where we want to recover defaulted loans.
- On corporate restructuring; in case of mergers and acquisitions, personal data will be transferred to the involved third party to ensure continuity of business and services.
- Upon the users consent; We may share personal data with third parties for other reason other than the above if we obtained customer’s consent. The customer has the right to withdraw the consent anytime.
5. Storage Period;
Typically, Stawika Capital Limited will store a Customer’s personal data for as long as the Customer is using our services and/or has our Mobile Money Lending application downloaded on their mobile phone, ipad, tablet, computer or any other electronic.
We will also retain the Customer’s personal data for as long as the Customer continues to owe Stawika Capital Limited any money or interest thereon and for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes.
6. Rights of the Customers;
- The Customers have a right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data in our possession rectified or completed.
- The Customers also have a right withdraw the Mobile Money Lending Application from their electronic gadgets and this will lead to the customer not being able to access our services.
- In cases where data processing is based on consent granted by the Customer, the Customer may withdraw the consent at any time by contacting us.
The security of the customer’s personal information is important to us. However, no method of transmission of information over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Data Private Policy is effective from the date the Customer downloads the Stawika Capital Mobile Money Lending Application in any of their electronic devices.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
10. Contact us;